Monday, February 20, 2012

Not Your Granny's Wallpaper

I have to admit, when we were looking for our current house we looked at many houses with some god awful wallpaper. I was mentally preparing how terrible it would be to remove and definitely figured on hiring someone. Well we ended up lucking out, because the only place that we have had wallpaper was the 80's wet bar in the living room. We are still not finished with that renovation.


Since then I have decided there can be some very cool looking choice in wallpaper. Take grass cloth for instance. I absolutely love the way it looks and I am thinking of using it in our dining room. 


from pinterest


How about a little more funky? A little goes a long way.
Love this bathroom from Bailey at http://www.peppermintbliss.com/. This girl can use wallpaper and her decor is gorgeous.


Have always love this bathroom with Imperial Trellis wallpaper.

So now I am contemplating where else I can use wallpaper in my house. I am debating using some in my master bathroom, perhaps as an accent wall. Here are some of my favorites for the space I am considering:



Bailey from Peppermint Bliss's lovely bathroom with the Nina Cambell wallpaper, from above:





Nina Campbell-Osborne and Little





No comments:

Post a Comment