Friday, February 24, 2012

Loving I.O Metro

The hubs, kid's and I went to an outdoor mall last Sunday and decided to check out I.O. Metro  while we were there. While my 3 year old reaked havoc around the store, hubs and I and the little one tried out some new sofas. Now out current sectional we have had about 4 years now and it is not holding up so well. The microfiber shows every butt in print and the dogs like to sit on the back cushions and it currently looks a little squished. I have noticed this seems to be a problem with microfiber and now understand why some designs don't like to use it. There is nothing worse than seeing a beautiful room with a sad looking couch.


Look at these beauties offered by I.O. Metro. I think these would look perfect in my house.




No comments:

Post a Comment